31 December, 2006

PaL-R: A Farewell

Many happy returns on the eve of the new year, fellow naturalists and friends of naturalists.

On the 2nd day of the 2007, I board a aeroplane in the infamous city of Orlando for a red-eye flight straight for the opposite side of the world. I have displayed several figures that provide geographic clues to my Down Under activities. The first shows the outline of my range for the next semester: Islands of Oceania including Australia, New Zealand, and the Fiji Islands. The next two figures reveal smaller scale images of this home range, and an approximate route of my planned activities.














I will update the Curator on occasion with accounts my various encounters with the natural history of Oceania.

Farewell, all, it is comforting to consider that from a geologic perspective, our time apart next semester will be infinitely short.

Until next time,
E.M. Keen, Ltd., Prefect-at-Large

No comments: